Sign In | Create an Account | Welcome, . My Account | Logout | Subscribe | Submit News | Facebook | Twitter | Home RSS
 
 
 

No injuries in garage fire

January 13, 2020
David Swartz - Managing Editor (dswartz@esthervillenews.net) , Estherville News

Ringsted and Gruver firefighters responded to a garage fire around 7:30 p.m., Thursday near Maple Hill. The garage was fully engulfed by the time firefighters arrived. There were no injuries in the blaze, but the detached garage was totaled. The cause is believed to be a heat lamp. Firefighters were on scene for less than 2 hours. The garage is owned by David and Amanda Swartz at 4991 175th St., rural Armstrong. At left, this 2012 Buick Enclave is barely recognizable after the fire.

Photo by David Swartz

Article Photos

 
 
 

 

I am looking for:
in:
News, Blogs & Events Web