Sign In | Create an Account | Welcome, . My Account | Logout | Subscribe | Submit News | Facebook | Twitter | Home RSS
 
 
 

Gruver FD responds to in-town call

January 27, 2020
David Swartz - Managing Editor (dswartz@esthervillenews.net) , Estherville News

GRUVER - A clothes dryer fire caused smoke damage to a house in Gruver Tuesday morning. According to Gruver Fire Department Assistant Chief Wes Baddeley, firefighters responded to 505 First Ave. around 8 a.m. Baddeley said the fire was contained to the clothes dryer but there was smoke damage throughout the house. He says a damage estimate wasn't immediately available. Firefighters were on scene for about an hour. The Emmet County Sheriff's Office assisted at the scene.

Photo by David Swartz

Article Photos

 
 
 

 

I am looking for:
in:
News, Blogs & Events Web